Account-Dead-SNPAccount-Dead-SNP

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

th3y r teh gumm1b34r5 th3y r teh gumm1b34r5

agree with your cause

Racism has been here for a long time, and I don't think it will ever go away. Everybody is different and special in their own way, which should be celebrated, but when it comes to prejudice because of ethanic differences, thats where I draw the line.

As for you movie, it made it's point though it was short for it's size. I could help compress the song if you want.

IAmDriAm responds:

yeah, could you please tell me a good way to compress the song?

The Grim Reaper 2 The Grim Reaper 2

That was great

Yeah this and the first one were awesome. You surely convinced me, I'm converting from to that whine drinking hot steamy sex religion.

WTC - Superhero WTC - Superhero

It was okay

I also liked it, it points out how hypocritical Christianity is. I don't see how the event is good even if it was part of God's divine plan.

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Ah Yes the prank calls!

This brings back a lot of memories. I used to use this thing called Shit Talker, hooked it up to the phone and jabber away in CATS's voice.

CATS: "How are you monkey face!" "All Your Base Are Belong To Us!" "What you say?" "How about a nice cup of Shut the Fuck up!" "Not this shit again!"

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Holy crap!

I haven't played this since last year so I decided to check up on the updated version, and it has changed a lot. All I can say is wow, I mean wow, this is even better than before. Keep up the good work!