Account-Dead-SNPAccount-Dead-SNP

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

th3y r teh gumm1b34r5 th3y r teh gumm1b34r5

agree with your cause

Racism has been here for a long time, and I don't think it will ever go away. Everybody is different and special in their own way, which should be celebrated, but when it comes to prejudice because of ethanic differences, thats where I draw the line.

As for you movie, it made it's point though it was short for it's size. I could help compress the song if you want.

IAmDriAm responds:

yeah, could you please tell me a good way to compress the song?

The Grim Reaper 2 The Grim Reaper 2

That was great

Yeah this and the first one were awesome. You surely convinced me, I'm converting from to that whine drinking hot steamy sex religion.

WTC - Superhero WTC - Superhero

It was okay

I also liked it, it points out how hypocritical Christianity is. I don't see how the event is good even if it was part of God's divine plan.

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

Awsome Flash

That was a hilarious flash video, the only thing now is to send 64 bit Link into a 8 bit world with the old man.

Tien vs Yamcha Tien vs Yamcha

It's okay

It was okay, although watching characters that weren't in the game go at it in Flash is an interesting idea.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

It's insane

This is one of my favorite flashes ever, and I saw it on evil zug's site before newgrounds. It's like crack X 100.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

All Your Base

Hey it's the only reason I ever played Zero Wing. Spawning a bunch of remakes including my Ryu vs CATS. By now it's pretty old but still a classic. Maybe I should make a non All Your Base related Zero Wing remake.

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

IT'S SOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!

I love this, it's hilarious, and the fact that it's true makes it even more funnier.